Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good and Bad News......

I just got home from hospital....I had tiny crack right side ribs its really pain bad and that happened from I tripped from big hole because I was trying to find light on but its happened toooo fast...I got hit from hole and too shocked instead not scream!!!! I was even not cried that all i had is too shocked and I tried to get out of it and I hold myself to deep breath to get easy til pain went away and I thought its not bad broken nothing til I had bad cough for three weeks til finally i got pain worse and I went to the shelby hospital and they told me that Xray was okay and i was puzzled and they touch under my private breast that where was pain and they explained to me that I have to deep breath 10 times every one hour because if i ingored their follow it up its will become pnenmona like my daddy so I was so paranoid but good news its not going be happen that i will follow it up til going away from coughbecause i have medicine for cough and plus pain medicine also BUT bad news is my ribs that where pain at will going away from pain about 2 months AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no way ! its taking long time to be heal! (whining) but I can walk but not picking anything til my ribs get heal first.........I am doing good and they told me i am not sick nothing just pain releiver that all and i am doing okay right now smile Whew!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

You sure get hurt allot! Are you going to answer my email?