Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey I am back!

I just check e mails all and i just bored and i just check blog.com all and i cant beleive that my baby Sarah look like me when she had dyed hair and she look like me when i was little wow you should check out on my sister leilani's blogger...and i already missed my girls so much so far and I just thinking of them since they are back to school I just think about they are growing up too fast already.....I wish to watch them grow up but they rather stay with Nana but i am glad that they are so safe for NO ONE know where they are at ........We are still looking for a job but nothing happens i guess they will hiring for only seasonal soon i hope so ....also bad news i had accident to hit my left thumb from truck's door OUCH! my doctor told me that I have old chip there and they checked it out from Xray and they told me that still there old chip that i had broken the thumb its was 8 yrs ago wow! do you beleive that ????

No comments: