Friday, December 26, 2008

What we did this Merry Christmas!

Hey! We had a good time for Merry Christmas for our Best Friends Of us.......I got present from My husband First Season Charmed Show!!! My favorite Part of show everyday monday-friday at 4pm-6pm! and I got My husband is Dale Earnhardt Jr. National Guard 88* Hat and Nice sleeve and shirt (warm) for winter and that nice of that other things for My Best Friend's Kids alot and we had a good time also We invited our friends of few came over our house to play Uno Flash and My gosh we had fun til 12 30 am so I was so worn it out because other day we have been wrapped all presents for three hours til finished it up and we went bed at 3:30 am and My Best Friend's Kids woke us up at 9 Am prefect and all of us opened presents in the morning then we had to cooked all food sweet recipes also we cooked for dinner til 5 pm and My Best Friend's grandma came over here for dinner and she gave me for prefume its called Rare Pearls its really great smell! and slippers look like shoes that from Avon that I always look it up in book for Avon! I loved it and I always thinking of my girls alot and Missed my families alot I guess I am not existed but I always forgive them all the time smile and love you all and i will keep posted this!

No comments: