Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dear My Favorite Big Sister Lei~Lei!

There's for recipes that You should try for Pumpkin Muffins that really so Delicious more than pie! and I was thinking of that I really missed about My grandma made my favorite recipe is SOUR CREAM COOKIES!!!! I dont remember what i have to making that recipe I hope My mom still have it and my favorite is my mom always made HUGE Hershey's Kiss that We were little and many many many different candies inside the Hershey's kiss and put it in the FREEZER and I keep watch there til become hard candy and I grabbed it and to eat but tooo hard to eat but keep eat chocolate... heheh and Also my favorite to eat is HUGE Chocolate chips cookie My gosh it's long to eat til whole I cant! My dad does to eat that his favorite too that look like Pizza lol! I missed my grandma wheeler and dad so much and I realized that I have to let it go for my daddy because Its hard for me to let it go because I can feel like that I always want to tell my dad to good night before i go bed but I could not because I cant hear anything because I wish to see real person to me in the picture but I cant see anything to moving body nothing ... I realized that its time for me to let it go to say good bye because i have to move on from them but still visit burial area and my daddy in my mom s house but I always remember about them in the picture in my life and I know everyone loves them so much because however remind me because my Deaf Friend name is Nancy Dewitt who was passed away on June 2nd that time I was with Sam Galindo and Kent and Missy in Grand Rapids that time Missy was in surgery for Cochlear Implant and she went well but she warned me that its not worth for me because when she was in recovery and she told me that its reallly pain than her body anywhere its worse her skull that pain and I could not go for that because i have very very senstive pain that I can't handle it and its not worth for me that so I had good idea that I should go Speech Threapy instead surgery so i always wear that two hearing aids that I can feel vibrate from my Ear Drums better than one hearing aid so I can communication with My daughters but still have to learn sign language and I can be better speech voice so they can understand me and Also I really always to be same person to hearing and deaf people that not prefect world and I really want to be in hearing world so bad but I have my husband for my life because I have hearing family only i am deaf that our alllllllll family and I remember that I really miss you so much because We hanged out all the time when we were younger and We went to silver lake and i did feel bad about Don because he dont understand me that I did saw him when missy and I were at your house and don sit there and watch we talking about and I really feel bad because Selem miles know how to sign language and we always talking each other all of us when I was living with you when I was pregnant from jenny and I rememeber that We always hang out and we had good time awhile we were in bonfire your old home in front yard with Debbie and I really misses you so much but i understand that you were soooo busy and you have more kids and I am not complain about Don for no sign languages i understand just his time to learn and but Surprise for Don but one more thing is......My Deaf Friend Nancy Dewitt from Battle Creek that She passed away from Leukermia ( spelling ) and she was 46 yrs old so she thought that her medicaid was denied and she was sooo sick alot and she had to check it up in doctor that last time she had checked up for 5 yrs ago and she thought was denied medicard but doctor told nancy its been never denied that she have been have medicaid whole time and she was so shocked and upset and so hurt so much and doctor told her when she was in there that time was may 2008 and doctor told her only live for one month and but she passed away for two weeks later and that made me realized about my daddy that i have to let it go and time for me to move on and no more to make me sad or depression and I am tired of keep me bother thinking and I have to move on and to say good- bye to my daddy but my heart always with him whole life that I feeling that way and I rememeber is my daddy really support of me and you and chris and robert that he did best daddy ever i had and I know all of us love him so much and I STILL WATCH my mom as I REFUSED TO move out of state because I do love her so much and I AM SO HAPPY why??? because she moved in hart and You ARE Watching over her anything happen to her and I am so happy that Don did for her new apartment and I am so proud of him and you picked him MR.RIGHT Man and I am so happy to see you that you have been smiling and happy than no more angry or crabby anymore that i noticed that when missy and I went over your house and my gosh that you are so happy married and I have to tell you truth that Don is very great man to you that I realized that I have to let selem miles go because I understand now that Don really cares about you so much and kids too I have been cried and I feel idiot that I want to be part of don's family that I thought that He was not interested in deaf sister in law and I thought i am wrong and I feel bad that I did not talk to don nothing also I thought Don wont let me talk to you when I was tried call you on Relay from Videophone and Hang up all the time so i realized that not point about don anymore that Don is learning about deaf culture and I really love ya alll so much also My girls too and mom so much too because I missed ya allllll to been hang out with family long time and We used to be good time when we were in muskegon and now I realized that My mom is right because I have to stand up and go talk family to visit more often time........I love you so much all!
then next is
Dear Don,
Hi I am sorry to not talking to you or sign language so I rather to type in blog to front people to read what i say to you okay .......My name is Marcy is nickname instead Marcella okay and I have been deaf whole my life and I feeling about you and my sister because I really want to be part of your family because I feel bad about not teach you sign language and I noticed you really cares of my sister and kids so much than her old life because I never see her that she is so happy because i noticed that she have been happy and new home and ya did for my mom s apartment that I feel like you are so better than her old life and I really want to be part of your family and I would teach you sign languages because my sister and i used to be closest sister than anything when we were younger and now we have not go hang out alot because she have been so busy and new life i noticed and I did not mean that i tried to call you from videophone from RELAY and you thought its was selling something but its was me that i tried to call you from RELAY that mean its interpreter that person is hearing to hearing phone and I using videophone VRS that mean Videophone Relay Service that i use the Tv with Videophone to call Relay and Relay to call you and If you dont understand and my sister can explain to you sometime and i understand you want to take time and processing slow down to get know each other of us and I really want to be part of your sister in law because I am proud of my sister that she picked you Mr. Right Man that I never see that my sister was smiling alot and happy when she talking to me and kisses the baby happy and I really proud of you and sister because you gave her better life that i noticed and Thank you so much for give her happy family and care of her and my mom and i noticed that Sarah loves you because she learning the hunting things that really beautiful your house animals ( Taxidery ) and I am glad that you helped my brother Robert for business and I really appericate with that and I want to be part of your family and hang out in all my family i understand that Just a take time.... and give you A Big HUGS! love you my brother in law better person to me ! winks and thank you for reading and please dont cry SIS! Love you sis too!

No comments: