Friday, August 15, 2008

I Am Back!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!! I am not back because I don't have computer yet! lol and I am using that computer from library and We are in Pennsylvania right now We are safety and Weather is very weird because rain and sunny are off and on because its really cool out there when rain comes often now also we are in camping ground with my friends are Darin and Susan for awhile to hang out with us and Kent is working for woods and we are happy to stay here and very peaceful! and I miss allllllllllll of my families in hart and muskegon and Keep touch with me and if you want to send me mailbox then here our address is :
Mr&Mrs.Kent Kellogg
P.O. Box 654
Hydetown,Pa 16328

I miss you of my girls Jennifer and Sarah please taking care of Nana and Aunt LeiLani okay and I always loves you so much and keep send me e mails anytime you want to and I will let ya know when we get computer or Videophone and I will call ya! I will post for pictures of us and ya will love it ! love you so much !!!!!!!! \|,,|!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

*Jennifer* said...

Er..Mom, you spelt Aunt Loni's name wrong. Heh, I still can't spell it though >.< I spell it:

Leilani

Wait, is that right? I dunno. Why didn't u say bye? U said you would XD