Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holidays!

Hey!!!!! I went with my mom and my girls to my brother robert's house for christmas party and dinner and we had good time and enjoy to have play with my neices that cutie was kaden and skylar to get know each other and i was trying to teach them to sign language but they were so shy!!! i love that to play and misses my families alot because no car ya know what i have and I had good time with all of them and misses my daughters alot because they are old enough and they can handle for now because my mom raised them since they were lived there in muskegon but I am glad that girls made it to through with my mom to grow up that i realized that girls needs nana to be safe for them to stay there and better life because girls wants live with Nana that i understand how they feeling and i have to accept that and I wish to be raise my own daughters but I am afraid that to lose them because my ex whatever person might be take them and no way that be safe with my mom til graduate for them to better life.....I am glad that they accepted that to stay there and i can visit them and finally I did look around at my mom's apartment WOW its beautiful that cutie rooms! I loved that ! My mom told me that robert did made it alot for my mom that I am proud of my bro! also I can see that alot of woods there instead no plains wall anywhere! I had good time for Merry Christmas!!!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Lei Lei said...

When are you going to blog again? You've got your own puter now....