Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good News!

I am sorry to not show up for jenny's concert last monday because Kent and I had to go with my best friend Sam and Melissa to go Grand Rapids , Michigan hospital because Sam had surgery for cochlear implant to become hearing person and I had to see because I want to know how he feeling after surgery done and I am so sure that I want to be getting coclhear implant to be hearing person that reasons I want to see myself to see so I won't be afraid to feeling to get surgery that i am so sure that i am going to be having coclhear implant that now i am not afraid anymore because my mom want me to be coclhear implant when i was 12 years old that i was so scared to see that something show from picture to how through that i was so young to be scared and i was realized to be handle it to get pain after surgery now i am so understanding clear to through what sam did ........ya dont understand then asking my mom about it and she will tell you ! And i will keep post for me to get coclhear implant for appointment and approve for this and i will let ya know how through this okay and keep posted !

No comments: