Sunday, January 21, 2007

What's The New?

Hey I have been not see any comments lately too So What's the news ummmm.....We are moved back to Michigan and I have been see my daughters visited with me that mom let me spend with girls alone at home and Kent and I had really good times with girls and Girls was so happy to see us and Sarah still keep chasing Kent anywhere! and Sarah won't let Kent go outside or somewhere! Sarah loves stay with kent and play games on playstation 2 They had good time and Jenny was so happy to see me and teaching them sign language (fingerspelling) still hard to remember smile!
Jenny's friend Monica that My Best Friend Melissa's Daughter and Monica was so excited to see girls to come and Kent and I had spend with girls since morning til 7 pm and Jenny was letting me know She was tired and I asked her what time they got up and Sarah was up at 3:30 am ...I ask her why and she can't wait to see me so she was lighting on room that how jenny was woke up til they see me Wow! That's Cutie!
We had dinner with us Also...We had Taco! and Sarah and Jenny eat alot of tacos! But Sarah dont eat meats only Refried Beans with in it ......I used to be eat like that way but i was eat with meat too but Sarah don't that ODD!
Finally My mom come pick girls up on time at 7 pm and I already missed girls !!! They left ....Kent let me know to thank me so much to be spend with girls because He felt family already smile! He already loves girls! He had good time too! winks!!!!
Thanks to My mom for letting me spend with girls alone that We had enjoyed with girls for all day and I hope We can do that often! smile! Thanks to Mom!

No comments: