Friday, January 26, 2007

I am Bored........

Hmmmmm,I have been checking E-mail in the computer and everytime I am checking but nothing there and I just play games on full Screen sometimes not someone call me to stop play games!!!!!!!!! Lol I have been thinking of Girls doing so far and The girls got Honor Roll again! YAY My Hubby and I are really proud of Girls! Good job!.......
Kent and I have been looking for jobs anywhere and Mostly of will opening hiring Til March :-( .........We already applied for job ummmm.......I have been damn thinking something to do else to do ! Also I have been keep clean the house every morning and afternoon Ughs nothing to do and Also outside needs Shovel to out of street there but Finally more snow than Christmas I don't understand ITS BEEN LATE! I beleive that Its will HOT in summer more time than Last year I think..... compare Different when I was younger its have been snow more and early before christmas That Compared to Now its ODD! Weirld world this year !
This Febuary Kent and I are going to be taking Picture from Wal*Mart For Send Our families to mail For My last name is Kellogg that I did done that everything to change last name now! So Ya can call me Mrs.Kellogg Because Change for driver license.......SSN.........ADDRESS.....
Also Other else too...But I have to practice to HABIT last name instead Maiden last name *giggle*..... Like To Habit to type for relay to talk for my name and last name but I don't want to bad habit to be maiden last name for many years since I was born! *giggle*
I will posted more later something I still thinking something to pop my mind to type more later ok Love Ya!

3 comments:

Lei Lei said...

It's "I am bored", not "I am boring".

Marcy said...

Okay thanks sis!!!

Deb Hardman said...

Loni has a point. It does change the meaning, but makes me giggle, so it's ok, we knew what you meant.

Maybe you should take up sewing or beading or quilting, so you wouldn't feel bored. Maybe you could get a job at the local library, & read more books! That might be fun. Good luck kid. Love you too.