Friday, November 24, 2006

My First Thanksgiving Dinner!!!!



This Is My Best Friends Melissa and Sam Galindo's Kids names Are Earl and Amanda They came over My apartment for Surprised Last November 17 in the night awhile Kent was at the Work and My Mother in law called me after 9 pm because I knew My parent in laws are sleep but I was shocked that they was arrived here and they tried to knock the door too hard I can't feel that Vibrate this here and They went My mom in law's house to let them know they are here and I look at kent's phone cell flashing light I was look at it its was My mom in law Called and I called her in Videophone to check it out what's up I was thought its emergency to call so She told me they are here i said NO WAY! and I did not know they were here so I opened the door and they surprised me! and EVEN I did not clean that house AHHHHHHH! ha ha ha and they said dont worry about mess it home!!! I was so laughed and BIG HUGGGGGGGIES!!!!! to hard and sooo happy its my first thanksgiving and they stayed here for one week and We had enjoy and good time!!!!!!

No comments: