Thursday, November 30, 2006

Girls Growing Up So Fast 2006 to be 2007 soon......


My Gosh!! I keep to Look that Picture of Nana,Jenny,and Sarah.....That Girls ARE grow up too Fast Also I got My Mom's Letter from mail yesterday and She told me that Jenny and Sarah Are going to the First Dance in the school night For Fathers and Daughters I was cried and I was so happy They are going to the Dance with Uncle AL and Uncle Don......Also I can't Beleive that Mom told me that Uncle AL and Don Are going give Girls Flowers before going to the Dance My god! and That Pictures Were Tiny Infants and Now They are Bigger to soon to be Women.....That is coming soon to be 2007!!!!! Look At My Mom........She Loves Girls So Much in the Her Hearts as Soulmates Forever ! I beleive That Girls Really DO Loves Nana and PaPa so much I BET~.........


No comments: