Monday, October 09, 2006

We got married !

Kent A. Kellogg
and
Marcella M. Walker
Announce we were married
Monday, October 9, 2006
in Hydetown, PA
Kent is working at the Ballies Lumber Co.
I plan to be a homemaker, take care of
Husband and develope my talents in
various crafts. I'd like to bake and
Learn to quilt.


My address is
Mr & Mrs. Kent Kellogg
13087 Main St
Apt B
Titusville, Pa 16354

I finally married to my Husband since I found Mr. right man for me ...I never married before since I am finally wife! and I am so happy and kind of feeling different because last name that I have not usually this to habit to writing for last name for now !! and I will added picture of us soon when we gets our pictures.... and Love you all of families !!!!

2 comments:

Lei Lei said...

Congratulations sister. Yep, send pictures soon!!

Deb Hardman said...

May you remain married as long as your Grandpa & Grandma Wheeler did who married on this same date in 1940!

Congratualtions & good luck, love Aunt Deb & uncle Warren