Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Nana as Mom to My Daughters Raised.....


My Daughters have been living with my mother's home since they were little and I had many reasons.....They are very closet with my old sister with her children of 4 Kids right now and my old sister was re-married already and been happily married right now and They have been new house in michigan around because her husband did building new home Also for my mom too for will be living in Apartment to be upstair from Garage for my mom and My daughters and My husband and I have been living in Pennsylvania since my husband got a job since better than before and WE got married in Oct 9th 2006.....We are happily married that for my first life !and My daughters wants to graduate in michigan that I letting them happily that they wanted! My Older Daughter is very smarter She is 5 grade in school right now BUT She is reading 11 grade....She is crazy over reading whole her life and She is practice for horse show.....She wanted to be future Horse VET!!! Also She loves to writing anything her life. My young Daughter is 4 grade and She loves to reading too but She is Reading 7 Grade as same My older daughter.....She is Hunting Deers and Turkey She is very Tomboy As I am !.....But She learned from My older Sister's husband right now smile ..My young daughter always got up early every morning making me crazy! She was never tired!...... I will do that to more Stories to see what happens!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Marcy! Don't believe what this person is saying!! You will be sorry!
This same person left this message on Chris' blog! Love ya!

Lei Lei said...

Horse show? Vet? Mel was the one wanting to be a vet, not Jenny. Sarah would like to deer hunt, but still has not. She will go with me during rifle season, so we can sit inside a pop up blind. I never thought you were a tomboy-your favorite thing was Strawberry Shortcake. Sarah stil gets up before anyone else. "More stories" is about right! Did you get our wedding cards?