Friday, August 17, 2007

What's going on for Labor Day???

I was thinking about Labor Day for what's up ?? I just want to know ya there doing to have good time before Kids are going back to School and Parents are needing breaktime!!!! There's Parents can dancing in the house anywhere somehow Kids are in the school and There will have FUN!
My Best Friends And I might have good time sometime My best friend have a new job to be working at hospital in shelby to do janitor and she will have good money for work full time because She finally have break time for kids because their kids are finally have full day for school now! YAYA! and She have a happy family for each other!
I can't beleiving that our anniversary and grandparents wheeler's anniversary too on October 9th...... and I was thinking about Belated bridal shower for our families and Have any ideas??? Because I need support for me belated bridal shower because I dont want to have miss it also honeymoon is laterrrrrrrrrrrrr! also i was thinking about ladies nights for bridal shower something to have good time so i want to have good memories and I always wanted to be with my sister but i can't because she was first married i was only 12 years old and so now I am older and I Want to have experince this for bridal shower and we can have good memories and i can put it in scrapbook to give our daughters when they are get older and i want to have them to have it this good memories so they can learn too before they do smile.......
Any IDEAS ???? for My Bridal Shower?!?!?!?!?
Please stay posted this and let me know! love ya alll familes and My girls too Love you too much !

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I'm thinking it is a little late for showers.
My surgery went well but I am sore. Moving very slow. Can't drive. Will be moving better when school starts!
Talk to you later.

Lei Lei said...

Way too late for a bridal shower. We didn't have one for Kim either. People figure once you've been with someone that long, you don't need presents. You probably would of gotten a lot more gifts when you sent out your announcements if you'd put your address on the envelope.