Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weirdness From Aunt Deb!!

1#) I remember when i was 7 years old that I asked my brother Robert Does I have two hearts in my body ? He was laughed Because I was feeling my hand on my neck and chest I was wondered ........

2#) I forgot to get off my hearing aid when I was slept with that keep ( BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP) keep my mom and dad wake up so My mom came to wake me up to get off my hearing aid (that time We were in florida)....

3#) I didn't remember I did it ! when I saw My favorite sister lei-lei's earring ripped ....I asked her What happened? She said YOU DID IT ! I said How? She told me when I was sleep to play her earring on it then I pulled it out and She Was SCREAMED OWWWWW! .......I was surprised that I was not remember about this Opps!

4#) I was talking myself when I was sign language to talk to Mirror when I think I was 9 between 11 years old when my dad saw me and I caught him back from mirror I was sooooooooooooooo Embrassed! and my dad said What you talking about? I keep say nothing! But I was so guilty that I won't tell him what i was talking about because I feel like idiot I wish he would knew sign language better but its hard ........mostly of interperter from my mom when I need her help!

5#) I was little age I don't remember what age I was and I always wake up when I go restroom and then went to ref..... to look food!!! and my favorite to pick is Chocolate Chips!! and I put it in the bowl then went to bed to eat it and hide it sometimes Apple I am not sure which one its was food.......

6#) I remember My mom told me when I was 16 or 17 yrs old When I came home from Model Secondary School for the Deaf from Washington D.C. I was worned out and I had to nap I was dreaming something and My mom heard me I was laughed awhile I was slept and I woke up and I was feeling weird because drip of my mouth and My mom told me I was laughed awhile I was slept I feel so Embrassed! but I don't remember what dream I was hmmmmm......but I still had good memories for life! I love to read for good past........


I would tagging to My Favoriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sister Lei-Lei ,Mom and Cousin Michy!

2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Cute Marcy. Thaks for playing along. Love you too!

*Jennifer* said...

hahahahhaahhahahahaa! your weird mom! jk jk jk jk jk jk jk= just kidding. lol. u did some weird things