Friday, September 08, 2006

Hmmmmm!


Hmmm.....It's good memories in my mom's house from christmas 2004 that we had good time with families and been happy see each other ......I missed my dad so much that background one of picture that he is best daddy and ya know I am deaf and My boyfriend is hearing name is Kent kellogg to going be my husband soon and my daughters are living with my mom......My daughters are happily living with my mom for long time because my mom have been there for them since girls were babies .........They are moving to northwest of michigan that where is going be near by my best sister's place That where her beautiful home from my sister's husband builded for my sister's dream house ....So now next is my mom will have new home from her son in law building for her also......that where girls wanted to be happy there in country with their cousins .....Kent and I are living in titusville,Pennsylvania for reasons that Kent got a job and stable here for now...And this picture is good memory because I missed my daddy so much to see that submarine Always I remember this good picture of this from my uncle david wheeler took pictures each of my brothers and sister their families ...... Smile !

No comments: